Our customers are very important to us, we wouldn't be here without them. Here at Pots and Pans we work hard to make sure that you not only make the cookware choice that's right for you but that you enjoy your shopping with experience with us.
Our staff have the best upto date knowledge on all of our products so we can help you make the most informed decision. If you have any questions at any point during your shopping experience with us, please don't hestitate to ask us, and we'll do our best to help. You can call us on +44 1877 332 701, where our friendly Customer Service Advisors are available 5 days a week (9am-5pm). Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll answer your query as soon as possible.
Every member of the Pots and Pans team is dedicated to making sure that you receive the best possible service:
- Customer Service Advisors are trained in all aspects of cookware, ready to help with any queries
- Efficient Mail Order Despatch Assistants pick and pack your products safely and quickly
- Knowledgeable Retail Assistants serve customers in our stores
- Everyone else behind the scenes works hard to make sure you receive the best choice, quality and service
frequently asked questions
- How do I add to/change my order once I have submitted it?
- How do I cancel an order/get a refund?
- How do I return an item I have purchased?
- If part of my order is out of stock, do I have to pay an extra delivery charge when it is sent to me?
- Can I order from overseas?
- Where is my nearest store?
- Do you sell gift vouchers?
Just call our Customer Services team on +44 1877 332 701 and they will be happy to help you.
Yes, that's no problem - give our friendly Customer Service team a call on +44 1877 332 701.
Call our friendly Customer Services team on +44 1877 332 701 to arrange this - they'll explain it all to you over the phone.
If part of my order is out of stock, do I have to pay an extra delivery charge when it is sent to me?
No - if something's out of stock, we won't charge you any extra to deliver it when it comes back into stock.
Yes, we regularly despatch to all parts of the world and offer competitive shipping rates. Find out more about overseas delivery here.
We have two stores in Scotland: one in St Andrews and one at our Callander HQ. Have a look at our About Us page for everything you need to know.
Not at present although we hope to do so in the near future.