Bring functionality to a whole new level with the KitchenAid Artisan mixer and its attachments.
The KitchenAid Artisan Mixer is an icon. Where many other companies have become successful and then started manufacturing their products in the Far East, KitchenAid’s products are still made in the USA in a single factory in St Joseph’s, Missouri. The company has never compromised on quality; the same craftsmanship that went into four daily machines in 1919 still goes into each and every mixer made today. In fact, the original 1936 attachments will still work perfectly on a modern machine. Assuming you have a 1936 KitchenAid attachment in perfect working order that is, it’s fair to say that that’s a big boast and one that impressed me.
When you play around with a machine the quality is evident in the flawless, chip-resistant finish, the sheer volume of attachments that are available from ice cream makers to juicing, the promise of a 5 year guarantee (which is a very long time in the world of small electricals) and very simply in the weight of the machine. I always joke to customers as they walk out carrying their new KitchenAid that you can really feel the quality but it’s true! The 300W motor is something special in that it is direct drive, giving a quiet, constant, long lasting source of power with no wasted energy. It has the original planetary action in the head that allows for fast and thorough mixing, preventing over beating and allowing for even one egg white to be successfully whipped up. Moreover, with colour becoming a huge styling point in any modern kitchen there will be one to suit your taste; after all there are currently 24 options to choose from.
The number and quality of attachments is still the best on the market and are another reason to purchase a KitchenAid. Here is my list of the best KitchenAid attachments:
Best 3 KitchenAid Attachments
|1st Best Buy: Attachment Pack
Best selling pack of attachments
- Food grinder, fruit and vegetable strainer and veg slicer/shredder
- Save money when you buy this pack of KitchenAid’s best-selling attachment
- Allows your KitchenAid to be multifunctional; grind, chop, puree, strain, grate and slice with it!
- Attachments are dishwasher safe
KitchenAid Attachment Pack
|2nd Best Buy: Pasta Attachment
The most requested and best method of making pasta at home
- Home-made pasta tastes the best!
- Easy to use, adjust the thickness of pasta and also contains tagliatelle and linguine cutters
- Customize your pasta further by purchasing the ravioli maker and/or pasta shape press attachments too
KitchenAid Pasta Attachment
|3rd Best Buy: Sausage Stuffer
Best way to make quick and easy sausages at home
- Inexpensive method for creating your own customized sausages
- 2 tubes for different sized links
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the food grinder (FGA)
- Very easy to use and clean - dishwasher safe
KitchenAid Sausage Stuffer